Hu Flung Pu

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The english dictionary defines a "friend" as;
1: a person you know well and regard with affection and trust;
2: an associate who provides assistance;
3: a person with whom you are acquainted;
4: a person who backs a politician or a team etc.;
5: a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (I did not know this)

I define a "friend" as;
somebody who knows all about me, yet loves me anyway...Someone who I can share my feelings with, and someone who will tell me their honest thoughts no matter what my opinions on the subject are.

I love my friends

5 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love u too man!

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

we love PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's exactly what friends are Mr Pu.

How's your little one doing?

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

It makes you wonder-How many true friends we really have.

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay - you finally let me back. I have a feeling that you'd be someone I'd love to be friends with. Your humor totally gets to my funniest bone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home