Hu Flung Pu

Monday, October 03, 2005

Why was I fortunate to be born into the situation that I was, while others in this world have had nothing but bad things happen to them? I've been very fortunate, and I'm truly grateful for everything that I have, but life can be very cruel and seem very unfair at times. I'm not a big believer in god, so I'm not too good with religous matters or trying to explain things in that matter. But I'll just end this little discussion by saying that life is unfair, and some people deserve better

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

yeah, i deserve better! :)

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

I was gonna say I deserve better too,but I hear other people's stories and I must say I have alot to be thankful for too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home