Hu Flung Pu

Saturday, May 06, 2006

So, I went to the card store today......

and here's how it went. I bought 5 mother's day cards. One for my mom, one for my mother-in-law, one for my grandma, one for my wife's god mother, and finally one for Bella's god mother, who happens to be my sister. It's my Dad's Birthday on the 11th, so I got him a birthday card as well. While in the Birthday card section, I picked one up for my mom, her Birthday's on the 16th. I also found one for my brother-in-law, who was born on the 14th. He's the one married to my sister, and they happen to be the proud parents of MJ, my god child, who happens to be born on the 20th. So, I got him a card as well. Keeping with the theme, I picked up a birthday card for my brother, he was born on the 19th. Finally I went into the get well section and bought myself a get well card for the massive fucking headache I had just trying to pick out all these cards.
Hope I didn't lose any of you,
Mr. Pu

6 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Oh that's just too funny. Hope you went to the half price card store.
Good standup piece!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger afromabq said...

i know all those cards cost you a small fortune! i'd have a headache too if i'd have to get that many cards! it takes me forever to pick out just one.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow I don't think there are any more days in the month left for anymore cards.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

$5 to say "happy birthday" or whatever......not to mention the gifts, etc. what a racket!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Freak - Oh yeah, make that 6 mother's day cards. one for my wife from Bella. I bought that one a while ago

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

Ummmm...how about a Mother's Day Card for Mrs. Pu??????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home