Hu Flung Pu

Monday, October 30, 2006

Go Giants!!


Here's Bella rooting for the Giants this past weekend. She's doing really well lately. Walking all over, developing her own little personality, it's a lot of fun bein her daddy.

So, let me know what you think...I was at Mercy hopsital in Rockville Center tonight and I stopped by the gift shop, which happens to be run by nuns. I bought an 80 cent candy bar for dinner, and gave the nun a $20. She give me 2 dimes, 4 singles, a $5 dollar bill and a $10 dollar bill. Nice, combined with my 80 cent candy bar, that's $20. So, I go on my merry way, and in the hospital elevator, I notice that the $5 bill she gave me was in fact a $50 bill..........so, guess what I did??????????

I fucking Kept it.
luv,
Mr. Pu

3 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

I'll bet that's the last time that nun will be operating a cash register.
Your Bella is sooooo adorable! How can you stand it?

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger afromabq said...

bella rocks!! she's already learning how to start "the wave."

now for that $50....remember, what goes around, comes around. that's all i'll say. :)

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shes a cutie pie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home