Hu Flung Pu

Monday, August 22, 2005

Well, Mrs. Pu is now 38 weeks pregnant. It could be any day now that I’m on my way to the hospital to welcome into the world my first born. There are however a few rules I told her she needs to follow in these upcoming days. For one, her water is not to break on my new bedroom carpet, or on my couch. Two - she can not go into labor on the night when we’re holding our big fantasy football live draft. Three – Labor can not begin while or during a Giants Football game. Finally, four – we have one last date planned for the two of us, a very relaxing day next weekend where we’ll pretty much just enjoy each others company, and this baby is not allowed to pop out during our final day of rest with each other.

I don’t think these rules are too harsh?

3 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Sounds reasonable to me.Yeah right!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

those rules are right on target!!!!

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, now that you put it out there that's exactly when it's going to happen. Life's like that. LOL. I'm so excited for you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home