Hu Flung Pu

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Well, things are rolling along nicely in the Pu house lately. Trying to finish up all the little projects around the house before our little bundle of joy arrives. We’re still fighting over the name of our soon to be child, but I think we’ll figure it out. The wife is much more sentimental than I am, and she’d like to have one of her parent’s names somewhere in there. I don’t really think my in-laws names are all that great and I only want the name to sound nice. Deep down, I’d let my wife win this argument, but I’ll let her sweat it out a little.
Aside from the recent name game we’re playing, she’s feeling good, and I’m getting sick. I haven’t stopped running around fixing stuff up in the house. I come home from work, and I usually do about 3 more hours of house fixing before I retire to the couch. When I wake up in the morning I feel like I need a fork lift to get me out of bed……This leads me to my question. If I’m so tired now, and I don’t even have a kid, how am I going to be able to handle it when the baby comes, or even the second or third baby down the road?? I’m actually a little nervous, and I'm not really one to get nervous about things. Usually I don't worry about anything, but this is actually starting to creep into my mind.

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is normal Mr Pu. You'd be surprised how much you can accomplish in the average day once you have kids. The energy just comes. Don't worry. You sound like you'll be a great daddy and a good help to the wife. Hang in there.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I can't believe you're debating with a woman so pregnant! Let her name the kid, it's very important to us women!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

All I can say is best of luck. Life is like that you know,unpredicable. Just think when your kids are older they can help you out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home