Hu Flung Pu

Monday, May 15, 2006

I saw United 93

this weekend with Mrs. Pu. A nice dinner at Applebee's followed by the reliving of probably one of the most horrible days in our country's history. For anyone who hasn't seen this movie. I really recommend it. Even though I left the movie theatre extremely angry, very mad, emotional and with a huge sense of helplessness, I thought the movie was really well made, and it helps people remember something that shouldn't be forgotten.

I hope all you mother's had a happy mother's day

Mr. Pu

4 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Glad you had a nice Mother's Day or should I say that I'm glad "Mrs. Pu did".
I want to see that movie and I don't want to see that movie. But I heard it's tuff to watch. Maybe one day.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger afromabq said...

i didn't want to go to see it at the theaters because i knew i'd be emotional, and i was right. my friends and i went last friday and almost from the beginning i started my weeping. it took a lot out of me that night, so i can't even imagine what you new yorkers feel. i agree, it was really well made.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thats a tuff movie to watch. I dont't know if I could sit through it.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

Yeah, I can't watch the movie. Like SugarV I couldn't sit through it. Sometimes it is better to forget.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home