Hu Flung Pu

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Well, it's Thursday evening, and double-down Pu (my little brother) is en route to Boston. He's got practice tomorrow morning, and then he and his Boston Cannon team-mates will be playing the Long Island Lizards in the Major League Lacrosse championship semi-finals. I just got off the phone with him and he is pumped up. He sounds like he's about to rip someone's head off. He's also got a job interview tomorrow morning for a sales rep position for a company that manufacturers lacrosse equipment. Let's all wish him luck.
My parents are on their way up there for the weekend too, and if little baby Pu wasn't so close to being born, the wife and I would be right behind them.
Anyway, if he and his team win tomorrow night, they'll be playing the championship game on Sunday afternoon 1pm on ESPN2, live.
I'll keep you all updated.

3 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

i'll be looking forward to the update.....

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Good luck to little Pu! We'll be routing for him! Cool stuff.

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish your brother luck! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home